Tennessee bans deer urines

Long Cut

Seems like an offensive piece of legislation to prevent the further spread of CWD prions perhaps?

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Are the poor Tenessee deer going to have to go over the line into the neighboring states?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
So since this can actually CAUSE CWD will you push for it to be banned here too?
After all feeding deer only possibly transmits disease after it's here --it doesn't cause it.
But if this can cause it I would think this should be a bigger priority.

Also would you post a link to the article you quoted please

Last edited:

Mako22

BANNED
:bounce:Im planning on running a load of boot leg Tinks 69 over the border in the fall, Im gonna get rich off of this!

j_seph

Buy a bottle of synthetic and cross the line to buy the real standing doe. Dump synthetic out, refill with real deal. Surely they won't provide rangers with urine test kits.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

And at the end of the day... Who cares about Tennessee. Who cares what they do.. Tennessee is a dump full of meth and the sorry Vols... Anyone that would want to hunt in Tennessee has got to be pretty desperate to go into that wasteland..

The mtn man

And at the end of the day... Who cares about Tennessee. Who cares what they do.. Tennessee is a dump full of meth and the sorry Vols... Anyone that would want to hunt in Tennessee has got to be pretty desperate to go into that wasteland..

Grundy county Tennessee? You should look up this thread I started a couple years ago, I tried to copy it here, but it wouldn't for some reason, just the title.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

Well for one, banning deer urine is going to make their cheerleaders smell slightly better. :pop:

Browning Slayer

Grundy county Tennessee? You should look up this thread I started a couple years ago, I tried to copy it here, but it wouldn't for some reason, just the title.

I wouldn't even eat deer meat from Tennessee.. There is something in the soil that just makes everyone and everything in that state, stupid.. :huh: