Gear for 2017?

Gaswamp

Finish up my project guns 2 Savage 220A's 16ga & 20ga, and a Yildiz 410. Got to buy more of that evil TSS shot!!!!!

could save you a project by taking that 16 off your hands

Gaswamp

Dan is migrating into the longboxes!! I can't wait to hear what he has to offer!!

yeah limiting my decisions at Unicoi will be tough

Another Harwell box
Another Harris box
Another Lancaster box
get a Williams longbox
get a Buice box

those will be my choices going in.

Steve Roberts

could save you a project by taking that 16 off your hands

You are to kind!!! But my dad always wished he had a 16Ga turkey gun, and never got one. So, with the help of my good friend Curtis Wilbanks, I'm building this one for POP!!!

Gaswamp

You are to kind!!! But my dad always wished he had a 16Ga turkey gun, and never got one. So, with the help of my good friend Curtis Wilbanks, I'm building this one for POP!!!

Tell Curtis I said hey,,,he's done some work for me in the past

Steve Roberts

Will do, I should be over there tomorrow.

Gaswamp

Think I'll work on this patience thing, gonna ask the good Lord for much needed patience in my life especially when it comes to turkey chasin!!

patience is important but it can be rated too highly....it needs to function with the other 3 p's to up your game

Gaswamp

mossyoakpro

I'm hoping to add some turkeys to the properties I hunt....anyone have any spares?

nick_o_demus

Added a pistol creek glass call to my arsenal. Met these guys at the gon blast. Their calls sound great!

SC Hunter

Taking my 20 gauge single shot to sumtoy here soon. Other than the gun project I just need turkeys to act right next year.

Gaswamp

Taking my 20 gauge single shot to sumtoy here soon. Other than the gun project I just need turkeys to act right next year.

what kind of 20 single u got?

Gaswamp

Savage 220A "Gun Docc Special" 12 ga.

man with all them fancy high dollar shotguns u got and u going to limit urself to one shot whit a 1950's Savage. What's this world coming too

01Foreman400

Staff member
man with all them fancy high dollar shotguns u got and u going to limit urself to one shot whit a 1950's Savage. What's this world coming too

And I said I'd never buy a single shot turkey gun. facepalm: Got a TSS load just for it! :cool:

Gaswamp

And I said I'd never buy a single shot turkey gun. facepalm: Got a TSS load just for it! :cool:

look forward to the future pics. The Winchester extended range u've been hording wud b a good load for that gun. Tell GunDocc I said hey again.

01Foreman400

Staff member
look forward to the future pics. The Winchester extended range u've been hording wud b a good load for that gun. Tell GunDocc I said hey again.

This one is already built and the 3-4 year wait is done.