Situation B--What would you do?

beginnersluck

Ok, here's the scenario. you are in your climber about 30 ft. up a nice oak/pine and you hear rustling in the undergrowth about 40 yards from you. You take a closer look and it is BIGFOOT. Do you shoot/not shoot. Where do you shoot? Notice he is angling away, but giving room for a nice shot while looking back into your eyes as he is in a slow jog. Let's be ethical here! :bounce:

Attachments

• legal.jpg
    legal.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 150

woody116

I just saw that an Iowa or Idaho Deputy shot a two headed bigfoot? Anyone see this?
It was in the paper I saw while standing in line at the grocery store. I had to run and couldnt read the article, but it was on the front page. Had a picture too.
Maybe someone here caught that story??????

:crazy:

beginnersluck

okay, let's say it is in SOPERTON, GA. (Is that right Delton?) No fences, there is a dead squirrel on the ground (but I don't know if that is considered baiting), during firearms season, and he is heading toward the creek (so you better pick him off before he wades in it!) What do you do?

beginnersluck

That was the Inquirer!!!!

woody116 said:
I just saw that an Iowa or Idaho Deputy shot a two headed bigfoot? Anyone see this?
It was in the paper I saw while standing in line at the grocery store. I had to run and couldnt read the article, but it was on the front page. Had a picture too.
Maybe someone here caught that story??????

:crazy:
That was the Inquirer that you saw!!!!

woody116

Actually, I think it was Globe or something along those lines. If its in the paper, it has to be true, right? I mean, they had a picture and everything.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I think you would be charged with manslaughter even though it was stupid for some high school kid to be walking in the woods in a gorllia suit during hunting season.

I would not shoot if I thought Bigfoot was real. He looks to tough to eat.

dutchman

Howard's right. Too much of a risk for me. But just outta curiosity, am I wearing my orange in this scenario? ::ke:

beginnersluck

dutchman said:
Howard's right. Too much of a risk for me. But just outta curiosity, am I wearing my orange in this scenario? ::ke:
You gotta be legal!!

UWGduck

Hammer it! But it would have to be during bear season in case it was an idiot dressed up in a bigfoot outfoot!

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
that's obviously

a FEMALE Bigfoot....I'd let her walk............populations way down, ya know. :D

bradpatt03

thats a tough call....chances are by the time i realized what was going on-it would be way to late to decided whether or not to shoot/don't shoot. Regardless, if i did come to my senses, i would probably decide not to risk it being that it could be a person and all.