Best Rifle Scope Under $200.00?

biggdogg

i'll take the aetec from simmons.

polarbear

Leupold VX-1

You are getting basically a vari-x II. The customer service from Leupold is hard to beat.
Just sent back a VX-II for a stiff selector. Had it back in two weeks with the selector fixed and totally inspected. Cost me about five bucks to ship priority and insured.
They UPS'd it back to my front door.

Also, you can have modifications from their custom shop on VX-I's that they won't do on The Rifleman series - just a side note.

dogrunnerk

i deal with cheap scopes myself. what do you guys think of the nc-star? i bought one for my 30-06 has done very well for me 10x40x50, lit recticle, range finder scope only cost $150.00 came with scope rings and flip up caps also a lifetime warranty!!!!!

Night003

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope and UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12X44 Compact IE Scope. These are my own, great rifle scope, I recommend them. Here's a site about rifle scopes of recommendation. Nikon is a very good brand. I've been using it. I hope for your help.

collardncornbread

If burris still makes the Elite 4200 I would say get it. I have used several different scopes afore mentioned and like them. A gunsmith south west of Montgomery turned me on to the burris 4200 Elite and I have sence bought 4 of them as people like Cabellas put them on sale as low as $179.
Ill call him "Chris" told me if it wasnt every bit as clear as my ziess Binos he would buy it back ..Every penny.
Well......I still have them.

jglenn

unless you are buying $30 scopes take a hard look at any makers warranty. Not just what they say but what other folks say about their experience with the company.

even the best of scopes can have issues no matter the price...

one thing you can do is to look for Demo or Samples. Swfa.com has quite a few discounted like new scopes all the time..as well as other optics

http://www.samplelist.com/

also Camera land has great deals on occasion and are great to deal with

http://www.cameralandny.com/