Robbie Gordon OUT! Craven or Blaney to replace him Sunday

Hardy

GONetwork Member
I hope it's true :clap:

Robbie is a great driver and can control of his car but not his head :speechles

He cost a couple of drivers a chance at the championship because of his stupidity.

BTW.....I think NASCAR has seen enough of his bad behavior also :cool:

clarkesville snit

I hope you're right. I can't believe what he did to my man Mayfield, especially after Jeremy pulled off what he did in Richmond. For a long time I felt sorry for Gordon after he lost at Watkins Glen when the in car camera caught on fire. Not anymore - good riddance!

short stop

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDIN ! ARE U FOR REAL KEITH !For along time now I have wondered what in the world is RCR doing with a guy who's only good shot at winning is on a road course.RCR is doing the right thing ---0--- bout time. Lots of pics out there that can get the job done with out crashin thmselves or others out of a race . Thumbs up for RCR. :bounce: SS KEITH this is some good news got somewhere I can read about this tonight ? thanks --- RYAN

Last edited:

Meriwether Mike

Mayfield and Stewart should have both stomped him into a mudhole after the race. This is the problem with this new points system. One drivers bonehead move cost them big time. :whip:

H

HT2

Good Deal!!!!!!!

Gordon should have been out a long, long time ago.......

He has "NO BUSINESS" in Nextel Cup Racing......

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Walkie Takie

Hope it's true

GOOD , VERY GOOD hope it's true , RG out of the 31 car , and I hope he take's KH with him , RCR need's 2 new driver's , Burton is good guy and need's to be driving the # 3 w/t

southernclay

That's great but it's a day late and millions of dollars in damaged cars he's left behind short. He has no business on the track I've said it many times that he's the worst driver in some of the best equipment I've ever seen. That's not the first time he's taken out our boy Mayfield either C Snit. I even ated it for Stewart and I dislike him almost as much as R. Gordon. :banginghe

specialk

How 'bout Ward???? (he will be looking for a ride shortly). Both Burtons on the same team!! Talk about the TV commercials!!!! Their sponsers would love it! Don't get mad--just an idea!!

short stop

THE BURTON BROS. on the same team. They already have a movie about that dont they JIM CAREY stars as JEFF . along with his friend ''WARD'' they race across the country.I belive it 's called DUM AN DUMMER NASCAR EDITION :bounce: SS

RCCola

specialk, that was what I was thinking.....Put Ward in one of the RCR cars.

Seems the #0 team does not want him next year. Ward has said he may retire if he cannot secure a top ride for next season. (Again, read Jayski's website)

RC

RCCola

Update

UPDATE 4: from RCR - Robby is definitely in the car this weekend at Dover. The rumors about Craven driving the #31 Cingular Wireless Chevrolet at Dover are completely false and unfounded. RCR placed a call to the reporter from the Boston Herald asking him about his source but that was unreturned as of late Tuesday afternoon.(RCR PR)(9-21-2004)
UPDATE 5: Embattled Nextel Cup driver Robby Gordon will still be driving for owner Richard Childress this weekend at Dover International Speedway. Gordon’s publicist, Angie Copen, confirmed Gordon’s status as the driver of Childress’ #31 Cingular Chevrolet. The Union Leader and Boston Herald reported Monday that Maine-native Ricky Craven was likely to unseat Gordon this Sunday in Dover.(Union Leader)(9-22-2004)

willbuck

Wonder ????? Why not put Kerry Dale in the car for the rest of the year. Lets see what he's got with a good car to drive.

Ward is a fine choice also.

H

HT2

Scott....

Ward in the #31 Car?????

I'd rather see Blaney in it........

I think Blaney really ******* himself by jumpin' in that #30 car earlier this year......Now BDR ain't havin' nothin' to do with him......He burnt a bridge there..... ::huh: ::huh: