Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Is the DNR still actually writing any tickets for baiting?

So nobody knows of anyone getting a ticket for baiting recently?

And nobody from DNR says they are writing tickets

Sounds like it’s getting kinda like speeding to me the law says 55 but 80 is OK:pop::pop:

redwards

So nobody knows of anyone getting a ticket for baiting recently?

And nobody from DNR says they are writing tickets

Sounds like it’s getting kinda like speeding to me the law says 55 but 80 is OK:pop::pop:
27 reports in one week alone...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180217-180633.jpg
    Screenshot_20180217-180633.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 116

lbzdually

Banned
I may have to be a lawbreaker this year. My dad is in very poor health and has not killed a deer in several years because he just can't go anywhere without oxygen and his mobility scooter. A blind where he can drive his scooter right up and rest his weapon (crossbow or rifle) to where it will be aimed right at the deer at a predetermined position. Maybe the crunching of the corn will cover the sound of his puffer on his tank.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Let's do it this way and keep it simple.

Let's hypothetically say there are 5 factors that cause the transmission of a disease to deer that is fatal in ever case. Those 5 factors occur naturally in the deer's habitat. There is nothing you can do to remove those 5 factors since they occur naturally.

Let's also hypothetically say you introduce a 6th artificial factor into the deer's habitat that can cause the transmission of the same disease. It's artificial because it doesn't occur naturally. It has to be placed in the habitat by humans, otherwise it is not a factor and poses no risk. Other than that, it operates to transmit the disease in exactly the same way as the 5 naturally occurring methods except by its' nature it is known to concentrate more deer in much closer proximity to the 6th factor.

As a result of the introduction of the 6th artificial factor into the deer's habitat is the risk of transmission of that disease increased, reduced or it has no effect?

Discuss.

:pop:

7th artificial factor: Food plots. Ban them to? :huh:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
There's been some miss information about cwd. Here's the facts ^^^^

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I may have to be a lawbreaker this year. My dad is in very poor health and has not killed a deer in several years because he just can't go anywhere without oxygen and his mobility scooter. A blind where he can drive his scooter right up and rest his weapon (crossbow or rifle) to where it will be aimed right at the deer at a predetermined position. Maybe the crunching of the corn will cover the sound of his puffer on his tank.

Here you go dually. I park my wheeler behind the box blind,sprinkle corn down the road and watch deer eat. Your dad would have some memorable "hunts"

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 74