Lake Harding

brunofishing

I'll be there, it will probably be tuff if I had to guess. I'll probably flip a creature bait close to deep water.

hammerstick

I have fished it a good bit in the winter (mainly because it was close to Auburn). I always would just go flip a a jig or D-bomb in the shallow, stained water. Most of those fish i caught would never move to deep water but would just stay shallow year round! Good Luck!

riverrat

No.5 shad rap and a suspending jerkbait around docks and seawalls. always worked for me. good luck

oops1

Buzzard Expert
What was the water temp up there today? Was it muddy? West Point looked like a mud bog.. Just curious

It was muddy up the hooch saturday but pretty clear up Halawakee creek and by the dam. It started staining up the farther back you went in Halawakee. Water temp ranged anywhere from 45 in the mooring to 49 in the afternoon depending on where you were in the lake.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
It was muddy up the hooch saturday but pretty clear up Halawakee creek and by the dam. It started staining up the farther back you went in Halawakee. Water temp ranged anywhere from 45 in the mooring to 49 in the afternoon depending on where you were in the lake.

Thank you.. Sir

brunofishing

It was a tuff day of fishing.. What won your tourney.. And there was a high school tourney there as well trying to find info on what won it!

Dont know about the high school tourney but man was there a bunch of boats out on the lake saturday. It seemed like every cove we pulled into there was another boat pulling out. In our tourney it took 13 to win. Another boat had 13 and also there was a 10 pound limit brought in but after that it fell off like a rock. Down the some 5 and 4 pound bags and many zeros. It was supper tough out there for us.