Cabela's Ackworth- Humminbird Training Seminars

JohnK

I went this morning and it was very interesting. +A rating. Ya'll need to give it a shot, I may try again tomorrow.

Jasper

Can't make it this weekend. When's your next one? Thanks!

JJJSDAD

Thanks for the seminar. Information was there for the asking. Well presented seminar. Basic information to highly technical information was covered. I am looking forward to the next seminar to learn more.

corey85

Great seminar David, thanks for answering all of my questions! I'm definetly more confident in using my new bird after hearing David explain some of the features and how to correctly use them. I will be attending more of them in the future.

Bart joyner

Humminbird training

Thanks for the details and helping me better understand the tools on my unit that will help me continue to grow. David was awsome. Thanks

JayR

David, thank you for a very informative class yesterday. I learned more in a 3 hour class than I have in the last 2 years trying to watch videos. Its really nice having you answer specific questions. I hope Hummingbird realizes how important and helpful they are and will have you put more of these on.

Last edited:

geaux-fish

Thanks David, great info and updates. Great to finally meet you. Humminbird rocks. Guy's if you have not attended one of Davids classes you are missing out. Great for those who have been with Humminbird for awhile and those new to the brand.

Lowrance seminar March 28, 2015 at 2pm at Bass Pro Shops.

We will cover sonar, chirp, Structure Scan and Down Scan technology. This event will be in the Outdoor Skills workshop behind the shooting gallery.

Ken Sturdivant, Lowrance Pro Staff
www.southernfishing.com