Deer Hunting --- My Point of View

Mexican Squealer

Might be best if you simply keep that point of view to yourself. After all it's yours and most here don't seem to need any of it. Most hunters simply choose to hunt in the manner that makes them happy and not you. Seems logical enough to me.

Any legal deer you choose not to shoot is simply another deer available for everyone/anyone else to harvest. See how well that all works out? :shoot:

Your logic ain't too logical there fella...I was commenting on the topic just like you. Sorry if your tender feelings don't like others opinions. :huh:

I love GON. If 90 percent of the sportsman in Georgia are only interested in Bass, Ducks, and Bucks, it leaves a lot more game and fish for me. Magazine's sell adds. Big racks sell magazines. They have to cater to the yeti crowd (aka. people with disposable income itching to spend) because that's who the advertisers want to market too. Just do your own thing. If trophy hunting puts you off, take up small game hunting. It's like have the woods to yourself!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The yeti crowd. Lol. I love it.

As long as you are staying within the bounds of the law, hunt how you like to hunt.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I seen a white buck this year. Little 8pt. 1st one ever. Very pretty.
I wonder if he made it.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
You got pics? Sorry to sound skeptical but I don't see a dead deer? Let me guess he was so pretty you let him walk?

Now see this is how things get started.
1st off I was driving and it crossed the road close to where we do hunt. Another member on here hunts closer to where I seen it. They got a pic last year of a spike that was white. Same one maybe from the year before.
As far as me shooting it. Not sure. I let a white face buck walk this year twice. 6pt. I will try and get his pic.
The white deer crossed by a hunting camp at 10 am and stood in a old House yard where no one lives. I parked the truck and when back with my phone camera on. He ran off. Everything was white. Some had a slight faint brown tent.
So now u have the rest of the story.
Others have seen it also crossing there.
It is a trophy weather it gets harvested or not. If it made it it will be a bigger buck. It’s a once in a lifetime buck.
I don’t know what I would do. I’ve thought about it a lot if I saw one now while hunting. Anyway I’m glad I saw it. :cool:

The white face buck I asked the members to hold off 1 more year with him and maybe someone will get a good buck to mount that’s a little different.
They agreed.

PS. Don’t jump to conclusions so fast Mr. Richie.
I was skeptical about the white deer there also. My best friend said his mom saw it as a spike there the year before. He told me then about it. I said to my self yea right.
Then I seen it as the 8pt this year. :cool:
GL hunting.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I’d never shoot at an albino deer more than a half dozen times especially if I knew I hit it real good on the first shot.