Hey leadoff !!!!!!!!!!!

Trizey

Leadoff-Correct me if I'm wrong...

I believe there are pictures and the stories behind his bucks in last month's GON?

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Jody Hawk

Thanks! He grossed 164 2/8 and netted 156 6/8. Trizey's right. The story is in the latest GON under Truck Buck Stories - Week 15.

I had a great season last year--gonna be hard to top it! The first buck I killed netted 139 7/8 and weighed 235. I listened to him battle another buck for about 10 minutes before I grunted him in. I never saw the other buck! Took him on November 3rd.

Here are a couple of pictures of both bucks:

1.jpg

6.jpg

Leadoff,
I know you have probably heard it before, but your season last year is what hunters everywhere dream about. Congratulations and good luck this year!

GeauxLSU

Fake!

I don't know... looks photoshopped to me! :bounce: ;) :p
Leadoff those things are AWESOME. I've never even seen anything like that in the wild. VERY well done! :cool:
By the way, what's the spread on your avatar buck!? :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
judging by the body size, and the fact that he came to your call after the fight. the first buck may have been the dominant buck. awsome bucks! I curious too what county?

Meriwether Mike

Keep killing bucks like that and you are going to have to get a bigger truck! Man what a season. Send some luck my way if you please. :bounce:

Jody Hawk

leadoff,
Both of those are just "AWESOME" bucks !!!!!! That big wide 12 pointer (I think that I counted 12) is beautiful, that's what I'm looking for everytime I go to the woods. Congrats on a great season and I agree it will be hard to top that one !!!!!!!!!

Duff

Do those monsters make you want to get in your stand right now, or what?

Great job Leadoff! :clap:

nchunter

:eek: :eek: whoa nice deer!