Look Closely And What Do You See ????

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Yes, if you look closely in these first two photos, you will see that it looks more like "Siesta Time" filled with some rest. I hope that you will zoom in and see more details of each one of these deer. I hope that you will also see that the hickory tree pretty much in the left-center of these photos has two cameras (with slightly different angles) located on it. One is about 1 foot above the other and they both camouflage very well on this type tree.

This WGI camera did a good job in capturing these deer lying down back inside the wood line. It is very unusual to get to see this very often.

The 3rd photo shows the "Neighborhood Watch Program" in full action as these deer have a built-in protection system of always watching in more than one direction. This area always has lots of activity most every day.

Attachments

• T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3            5-19-18 016.jpg
    T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3 5-19-18 016.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 742
  • T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3            5-19-18 018.jpg
    T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3 5-19-18 018.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 742
  • T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3            5-19-18 019.jpg
    T-CAM # 1 IS - S - 3 5-19-18 019.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 738

BowanaLee

Looks like a red fox back by the log in center pic ?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Looks like a red fox back by the log in center pic ?

Of course in the first photo, that is indeed a fairly small deer visible through the opening of the trees and brush etc.

Actually, that is a younger buck that has about 3"- 4" long "nub" antlers growing back. It has its head looking toward the right of this photo.

Also, I was wondering if anyone actually could see the two cameras that are on the hickory tree right out in front of this small buck lying down.

I realize that it is hard to get a good depth perception and can tell just how big this deer might be by looking back into the darker tree-line area but you can see a lot more of this deer's head, face, right eye and nose if you zoom in on it more. I posted these two photos of the deer lying down because this is one of the few times that I have captured deer lying down like this and resting as such.