Ideas for a Dog Box

Jester896

Senior Clown
looks like yall hall a dog in anythang some of them box need be sold for scrap

what u mean wilson...it was scrap before we made boxes out of um...some of the finest light weight boxes around...nothing wrong with recycling:cool: hog hunters can be green too:clap:

Jester896

Senior Clown
How well does it work on the back side of a corn field? How much room does it take to turn it around? How does it handle on logging roads? Can you pull it with a 4-wheeler? How deep does it sink when you go through a small bog? Are those 55 gal drms on top or 35 gal? If they are 35 gal wouldn't they add 681# to the weight of the trailer and 55 gals would add what 1410#. What is the weight limit on the single axle? What is the total weight of the trailer? Have you towed it to the scrap yard and actually weighed it?

Is it a good looking trailer...(adding four letters in this space, you figure out what they are) ...yea

where do i think it is best suited..quail trails...deer dogging...long distance travel with large amounts of dogs

is it practical...not here..imho:huh:

Last edited:

wpoolxj

which trailer? the one that looked like it needed a semi to pull on the interstate? the green one? with dog houses on top?

Jester896

Senior Clown
i wasn't...it is a great looking trailer for bay comps, long hunting trips, and the like...it looks like it has a mobile home axle and frame under it too...if i am correct it won't get past GDOT...that would pretty much make it scrap too:huh:

wpoolxj

i got a 8 foot dog trailer and its got a mobile home axle under it and it was legal to pull when i got it. i havnt legalized it yet bc i dont make long trips with it but it actually pulls pretty good... but like i said its only 8 foot long and its still hard to turn around in the woods.

Jester896

Senior Clown
i cant remember exactly what the deal is...it may have to do with weight as well...you probably wouldn't have a problem with GDOT if that is the case if you were not on interstates or state hwys...ya might want to look into it...then top it off with un-inspected pigs...man..man...straight trouble:bounce:

wpoolxj

thats why mine has been sitting in the back yard not being used bc i have no use for it i built it and only used it like 3 times. i need to get rid of it to a florida boy that can actually haul hogs and not get in trouble..

MULE

Jester your correct mobile home axles are no longer legal to use. They are only rated for a certain number of miles.