Allatoona (11-23-14)

brianj

Not much to report, but thought I'd post for those wondering what it's like out there...
Got out early to catch bait and the usual spot was empty. Moved out a little further to open water and caught plenty of little ones, but very few over 3". Ran to another spot as sun was coming up and bait blacked out the screen, but same thing, small ones.
Fought the wind and rain for about 3.5 hours and only had 2 spots to show for it.
Fished Kellogg, galts, and bartow. Didn't mark many fish, but tons of bait.
Water temps 52-54 degrees. Hope you all do better than me next time you get out!

And if you happen to know where the fish are, shoot me a pm?. I'll be happy to so the same back...

I'll be out there Tuesday half day and possibly Wednesday half day. Took a few days off for the break. I'll let you know how we do, I'll be going with some adults that can man the rods while I troll hehe. Oh I wish for a wireless and pre-programmed trolling motor hehe

EClass

I had 100% intentions of going out but when I woke up and saw the weather, back to bed I went! You the man for tying!!

joe k

Brian,

I marked plenty of fish today in the areas you fished on the 23rd. Give it another try....