Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Gaswamp

Bumping this up for Black Friday deals. I’m always looking for a good <$100 trail cam and tree stands.

Post what y’all find.

I know Academy is gonna have a 3 pack of WGI Terra 10 cams for $100. Not a bad camera other than white out night pics if your feeder is closer than 15’ away. Seems like a good trigger. Still on first set of batteries with over 2000 pics.

check out Simmons sporting goods

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member

rance56

I have a Dick’s sporting goods close by an had them
Do price match then free ship to store to save the shipping cost

shdw633

Bushnell Wireless Camera

Been a pretty slow holiday season as far as deals go!! Everyone seems to be trying to get top dollar for their stuff this year. That being said, Cabelas is offering a deal on the Bushnell Wireless camera if anyone is interested. They are selling the camera for $299.99 and Bushnell is giving a 25% rebate off the purchase price through December 31st. That would get you the camera for about $225 and I believe they have free shipping going on as well. Thought I would pass that along.

Curvebow05

Cabelas has their Bow/rifle pack on sale for $74.88 and is a great piece of gear for anyone who does any walking into their hunting area. Half off is a pretty good deal for me.

BradW

Numrich Gun Parts occasionally sends out coupons, last one they sent out around Thanksgiving and ran through end of December was for 20% off. They are at gunpartscorp.com. Good place if you need replacement parts for old firearms you have, or you want to get into building firearms from parts kits. Quite a few folks picked up Yugo M72 kits and saved $50 off the normal $250 price for example.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Dicks Flash Sale just started for 14 hrs. E3 80 bucks. Aggressor 140.

shdw633

Trail Camera Deal

I don't know if many of you know this; however, Bushnell is coming out with a new cellular camera called the Impulse. This 20mp camera is a blackout with a 100 foot range but what is great about the camera is it has GPS location so that if your camera is stolen it can be tracked by your phone via GPS, also you have on demand picture capability as well as the ability to have video sent to you via your phone. There are other features that are pretty cool about this camera and I am not here to sell the camera just to let you know that the camera will go for $300; however, you can pre-order the camera through CAMLOCKbox.com for just $250 right now. I have only found a couple of other places like Cabelas that are even advertising that they are selling this camera and they have both been for $300. You can also pay for this via paypal for a little more buying security if you wish to do so. I purchased one and thought I would pass this along to anyone that is thinking about getting one for next season. They have Verizon and ATT models but run through the Bushnell website for pictures, I do think you need one of those plans though for the videos though, I'm not sure.

http://store.camlockbox.com/bushnell...amera-119900v/

shdw633

Bruin Ambush 410 crossbow deal

The Bruin Ambush 410 Crossbow is currently on sale through Ebay for $275.99 and if you put in the code PRESDAY, it takes off another $50. I have the 370 model and like it but am still contemplating getting the 410 just because of the molded riser and of course extra speed. Just thought I would pass this along.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruin-Ambu...029448&hash=item544bcfa946:g:DQ4AAOSwggpZdkPF

shdw633

shdw633

Last edited: