Where did all the bears go?

dgr416

I had bears almost every day from late Oct to mid Nov then poof they were gone.I figured with the corn fields being cut they would head to the mountains.I guess they are at peoples houses and in the thickets.anybody seen any lately?

Coastie

I had bears almost every day from late Oct to mid Nov then poof they were gone.I figured with the corn fields being cut they would head to the mountains.I guess they are at peoples houses and in the thickets.anybody seen any lately?

Four killed on Blue Ridge WMA last week, one road kill in Lumpkin cty. Sunday morning. One seen in a sub division in Forsyth Cty. Sunday afternoon. Beyond that, if it were a politician you were looking for, I'd say follow the money, with Bears, it's follow the food.

xtreme05

bear just dont move much this late in the year .they get fat in sep. and oct. and dont move much in winter.

bears all across the east north and south denned up early this year, because there wasnt much mass, and because of all this cold weather. I have talked to bear hunters from several states, all with the same question. its like they just vanished. i was lucky and got a 480# boar before he disapeared.