TBG Trad Bow Pheasant Hunt

jerry russell

Dang, it would be fun just to walk behind everyone and watch the arrows fly.

I never fired an arrow and was trailing every run. It was awesome. We have done trad pheasant, rabbit and coon hunts and I have yet to shoot an arrow. I just laugh and have a great time.

AllAmerican

Yes sir, it was an awesome time. My brother drove from VA and had a blast w his Samick.

AllAmerican

NekkedArcher connected with two in the air. I believe maybe one other person. On my and my brothers end a field tip with a tiger claw was doing a lot of damage.

Clipper

I've read that pheasant was dry and tough. Well, that was either bad info or my son is one heck of a good cook. This afternoon, he grilled some of the pheasants my grandsons and I had such a good time shooting last February and they were really good. He wrapped them in bacon and mixed up a special seasoning to baste them with. I'm not saying they were melt-in-your-mouth juicy and tender but they were equal to a lot of fried chicken I have eaten with a much better flavor. Brought back memories of how much fun I had watching the two grandsons go after those birds!