Canada Bear Hunt 2015

Barry Duggan

Al glassing for game. Quarry is sighted and the stalk is on!

Appears the indigenous people, of that region, are a hard quarry to bag with a primitive point.:bounce:

Last edited:

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
This was a great thread Al thanks for sharing. Sounds like Jerry and Luke took good care of ya.

Todd Cook

I've really enjoyed reading your adventure Al. Thanks for writing all of it. I'm sorry you didn't get your bear, but it sounds like a great time was had.

Clipper

Thanks for sharing your story with us, Al. I'm glad you got to do this and glad I got to read about it. It would really be an accomplishment to kill a bear with a self-bow, cane arrow, and knapped point. You may have to settle for a north Georgia bear this year.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Great read Al. Looks like y'all had a grand ol time!!!!!!

charlie 2 arrow

Great read Al! Thanks for taking us along on your adventure!

Al, you have a great way of telling a story and bring us all together. For those that I had the privilege to share a bear hunting camp with in the deep woods of Canada, Al, John, Stan, Larry, Jerry and Luke I will have to say that I had one of the most memoriable times ever. After three years in a row at Jerry's Bear camp I don't this it'll ever be beat. Jerry and Luke literally worked extra hard to ensure that every hunter was taken care of and given the opportunity to harvest great bears as well as always have the ability to make you and all the hunters feel special.