Pensacola Beach RV Resort

3ringer

Greene728

Looks awful tight and crowded to me Ringer based off the video. Make sure you report back after you try er out!

fndrbndr

We stayed there last Sept. Going back in a few months. Be sure and go just down the street to the Native Cafe and eat. If you go for breakfast they open at 7:30 and there is a line before they open.

3ringer

Looks awful tight and crowded to me Ringer based off the video. Make sure you report back after you try er out!

Most of your beachside resorts are tight. I like the fact that you won’t need to drive after arriving if you don’t want to. They have golf cart service to local restaurants and bars. Trolley service in to town.

T-N-T

I don't care about tight when I go to the beach. My favorite weekend getaway is Jekyll island and you can hear other peoples conversation if you listen.
Don't care there for some reason

Have a great time Ringer!

Artfuldodger

Most of the campgrounds in beach towns are like that. The state parks are more woodsy. Also more mosquitoes.
We used to go to Myrtle Beach and the sites are small and on top of each other. It's the price you pay for the action.

I had a coworker who went to the one in Pensacola. He liked it. I would like being able to walk or ride the golf carts everywhere and not take the car.

I'd rather go in June than July or August. I would think the bay side might be less windy if a storm comes up. Sometimes the wind can make beach side camping rough.
I love the sunsets on the panhandle.

Man, I'd sure hate to camp next to that pool. I don't like being real close to the bath house either.

3ringer

Most of the campgrounds in beach towns are like that. The state parks are more woodsy. Also more mosquitoes.
We used to go to Myrtle Beach and the sites are small and on top of each other. It's the price you pay for the action.

I had a coworker who went to the one in Pensacola. He liked it. I would like being able to walk or ride the golf carts everywhere and not take the car.

I'd rather go in June than July or August. I would think the bay side might be less windy if a storm comes up. Sometimes the wind can make beach side camping rough.
I love the sunsets on the panhandle.

Man, I'd sure hate to camp next to that pool. I don't like being real close to the bath house either.

Camping next to the pool had its benifits too :biggrin2:

Artfuldodger

Camping next to the pool had its benifits too :biggrin2:

Yeah you can see how many kids are in it before you go.
Oh wait, that's not what you were talking about.

One trip we were next to the bath house at Table Rock SP. The doors had the loudest closures on them I've ever heard. They didn't just slam shut but bounced back and forth about 5 times every time someone went in or out.

I like to be close but not that close.

poohbear

3ringer

Have to let us know how you like it, never been to this one.

Will do , I tried to get a reservation at Bryn Mawr . They were booked for beach front for our dates.

Greene728

Most of your beachside resorts are tight. I like the fact that you won’t need to drive after arriving if you don’t want to. They have golf cart service to local restaurants and bars. Trolley service in to town.

Now that sounds interesting. After a full day on the beach I am not usually in the best of driving condition. The trolleys and carts would be nice!

walters

Let us know

Yes, let us know how u like it, my wife and I pull ours to the beach every June, we are trying Daytona this year, tomaka state park, we love the state parks, have a little more room. , Wanted to go to st. Andrews in Panama city Beach, but they were booked solid