mossy creek calls...

GADawg08

who uses them? i searched the threads and found some from last year but i figured some other folks may have purchased one since then. seems like a great company and great people....plus, they are half the price of most other brands

tgw925

Don't have one but i've been wantin to check them out. I wont buy a call unless I test it out first so if I can ever check them out I might be a new customer. Price is awesome.

rnelson5

Hit up Tyler Sellars on facebook and watch his or Mossy Creeks videos!!!

t bird

I got to get one! I blew one thanksgiving weekend and was amaed at the sound and quality of the call. not bad at all for the money!

Charlie157

Awesome calls for sure! If you contact Wayne or Tyler on facebook I know one of em will meet you, or if you're ever around Milledgeville, shoot me a pm. I have several of their calls.

i wanna try them so bad i can't stand it.. i blow RNT now but if i try a mossy creek and like it then it's bye bye RNT's.. can't beat the price of mossy creek either

jwowen1

I have a Wood Duck call and love it!! I blows real easy and breaks good too. I met the owner at the Outdoor Blast this year, and he is a great guy. He told me if I ever had a problem with the reed or lost it, he'd send me another. How awesome is that?!?!

RWilk

I bought two and love them both looks and sound great, you can youtube mossy creek game calls and take a listen. Wayne Sellers is a great guy, not someone who is just trying to make money off you.