Fawn Has Some Moves

davidhelmly

I don't know what's wrong with this fawn but he almost looks like a rodeo bronc, at around 36 seconds he really get cranked up! :confused::confused:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Reckon a gnat or yellow jacket flew up its nose. I have several videos from last winter with young deer doing that same thing.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I am betting you will find a yeller jacket nest right close there.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'd say he's just feeling frisky , I seen 2 yearlings acting just like that this morning , as I sat and watched I thought they must be as glad to see this rain as I am !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You sprinkling pepper on that grass?

rosewood

I think you should name him Twitchy.

releehweoj

a) young animals are just goofy
b) the way she moved her head made me think a biting fly or yellow jacket was messing with her

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Something is certainly rustling his jimmies!

Lukikus2

I'd say he's just feeling frisky , I seen 2 yearlings acting just like that this morning , as I sat and watched I thought they must be as glad to see this rain as I am !

X 2 on Frisky

I've sat in the stand and have seen fawns do that on multiple occasions, sometimes until the doe got tired of it and head butted or even kicked them to make them stop.

Ever turn horses out of a barn on a good frosty morning? They will run, kick and buck for a hundred yards out in the pasture. Just frisky. Fun to watch though.

Great video.

pine floor

Looks like it was eating some ( CRACK ) corn or some shrooms, the wrong ones.

LOL. Cool video. Maybe a yellow jacket like some have mentioned.

PF

Trigabby

I see this all the time with my cams around water... I think it's either deer flies or horse flies...

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
String jumping bullet dodging skill honing matrix for the future is my guess.

One time several years ago I watched two doe jump straight up and seem to float down half a dozen times trying to slowly weave their way through some 8 foot stalks in a powerline. I could barely see them on the ground but when they jumped it was on. Took three shots (and 3 jumps) to figure out the timing on the first and just one to take the second. My first double and will never forget those jumps. Both were in the air when shot and they had no idea I was shooting at them. No shot available otherwise. A pretty decent 10 stepped out spooked into the same powerline for my friend just a few seconds after I shot 200 yards away. I'll take that double jumpshot memory over that 10 anyday.

bilgerat

Senior
prob one of them giant euro hornets that sound like a small dive bomber buzzing around her head. man I hate them things too

Jim Boyd

Great video!

That camera is working well, too!