Who is ready for piedmont

Forshaw3

Looks like it's going to be good weather for piedmont this year. A lot better than the past few. Been seeing a lot a buck sign at are club about 5 miles from piedmont so hopefully it's going to be a good next 2 weeks.

Chestnut

piedmont hunt

me and two friend hunting the first rifle nov 2 3 4
don't know the land very well hope to ride and scout the day before , we camp on private land across zone 1
off hwy 11 just walk across the hwy and in the woods i
guess //??
any info would be helpful
thanks steve chestnut , pm s also

Judge

I will be there. Not done real good there. Hopefully this will be the year to change my luck there.

Forshaw3

I have had good luck kill just about every year been going for over 15 years got a really nice 140 class 10 point 3 years ago. One trick to piedmont is when you think you have walked far enough walk a little more.

Bowdawg

Headed down at the crack of dawn to set up camp and put boots on the ground. Thursday will be the coolest morning this season. Glad the weather cooperated this year.

Rackbuster

Gonna pull out from here for there early in the morning. Will be my nephew, his wife, n me. Some of my friends are supposed to be there also. Glad it's gonna be colder than last year. Redbugs eat me up last year. Good luck to all who goes.

Forshaw3

Yes red bugs and ticks both. Got down early this morning been finding good sign looks like it's going to be a good week and next week all so for the gun hunt.

toolmkr20

Hate that the weather is heating back up for next week. I was looking forward to hunting in some cold weather. Oh well it’s fun just going down there every year and camping. Paymaster and I will be down just before lunch next Wednesday. Like posted above does anyone know the count from the last hunt?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Gonna be fun heat or no. Be my first hunt this year. Back is well enough to go now. ?