" you can't fix stupid"

boohoo222

GONetwork member
fix%20stupid.bmp.jpg

Folks, Just remember as you read this,

this person probably drives AND votes!

And may have already reproduced

SC Hunter

Some people need to be fixed just like dogs and cats!! There are more than just a few people out there in the world that think like this.

jettman96

I wouldn't be against a pre-screening prior to being able to reproduce...

FishingAddict

People do change their minds as they get older and more mature..well, some people do.

My sister used to be vegan cause she did not want to harm animals.

Now she owns a farm that raises pigs and turkey that they slaughter.

urdaddyjeep

hey now look the paper wrote it down wrong.. it was ment to say keep on killing those deer, turkeys, pig and such so that way I dont have to go to the store to buy meat..

Cletus T.

That’s funny right there but like others have said…..they are a good number of folks out there that think this way!

Eddie Munster

Someone needs to show these people a slaughter house or a chicken farm. Then let them come back and say animals that were harvested from the wild were mistreated. They live AND die better in the wild.

It's sad to think that this person is walking around and breathing and can reproduce if they can figure that part of it out! But make no mistake this person definatly needs therapy in the worst way! If profanity was allowed they would be getting both barrels right now!!!!!!:shoot::hair:

Money man

I watch a lot of the animal planet shows with my kids. I sure do wish that someone would tell the rest of the animals on the planet not to eat each other either. Don't they know there is plenty of grass and trees and shrubs and.....sorry...I can't keep a straight face while finishing typing this.

I wonder if this person would feel the same way after a 1000 dollar deductible and a trip to the body shop from when sweet bambi runs out of no where and plows into their car.

bassboy08

that was pretty funny right there maybe they have never saw how the animals get treated at slaughter farms and stuff and then see how they get killed in the wild!!!

5HwnBoys

Gents what store was that again that the MORON was refering to.

Can anybody guess how long it would take him to find the bucket of steam or the blinker fluid?:crazy:

I think he sprinkled a whole lot of dumbdumb spices on the meat.

shoalbass

If we are not supposed to eat them, why did God make them out of MEAT !!
Just please promise me since I am made out of meat (more than most) that someone will at least wash me down with a sweet tea and garlic french bread while they eat me.:cheers:

5HwnBoys

They used way too much dumbdumb spice on their tofu/vegi burger and not enough oxygen to their brain to figure it out!!! :rofl::rofl:
Well ya just can't fix stupid, :crazy: so what's to use in trying.

They probably are the same morons who were crying for trees. Ironic part is they are also vegetarians.