$500 reward for stolen fishing rods/reels

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Had a good friend get 7 rods stolen out of his boat sometime in the last month. There is a $500 reward for the return of the combo or reels. They were stolen in the Newnan/Palmetto area. They are species specific so they should be pretty easy to recognize. All the rods are Ugly Stick striper series I believe 7ft. All the reels are Garcia's...3 brand new 6500 with bait clickers and the rest 6000 and 5000 series.

If you have any info you can contact me and I will get you in touch with the person they were stolen from.

todd pursley

stolen rods

Thanks dustin for putin it up on the board.
I will gladly pay the reward even if I dont get the rods back. I mainly want the person who stole them put where he belongs before he does it to the next guy. There has been 2 lake record fish caught with this equiptment and has a lot of sentimental value to me. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ABOUT THIS EQIPTMENT PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!

Pauley

:shoot: SCUM!!
Hopefully you get all of it back. Sorry you have to deal with it.

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
This stinks !!!!!! I hate a thief.....I will keep and eye out for you over here in Hiram and Dallas....

todd pursley

the bad part is most people do not realize how many 14 plus hours days I will have to work just to replace what was stolen. I already bought them one time and now I have to do it again because of some sorry individual who is to lazy to put in the hours that I had to in order to get equiptment like this. I am thinking of runing an ad in the magazine just to see if the perps can be caught its no longer about the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shakeyhead14

I feel your pain. I had 12 combos stolen out of my boat while it was on the lift under my parents dock on Lanier back in 2007. The locks on my rod locker didnt slow them down much. I hope you recover your combos and they person responsible gets what they deserve. There is nothing worse than a thief.

porkbelly

I am like you. I want revenge. I would put out flyers at the local stores in your area. Also the sporting and boat sections of craigslist is a good place. Lots of ways to get the message out. I hope you get them. I hate to say it but usually its someone you know or knows you and thats the first place I would be asking around about. Law says pawn shops they have to have a picture ID to pawn or sell so I'd look around those places and probably not going to be in your town but close by. My worst enemies are thieves and liars and normally they are one in the same. Good luck and I'll be on the lookout in my area.

DawgsAndHawgs33

just a heads up there is a little pawnshop in franklin ga i will go buy and check there for u buddy i cant stand a thief and i know the owner so i will check there just in case