GON member searching for missing teenage daughter

westcobbdog

I hope this girl is found by the police in Mexico, if thats where she is. This needs to be on National news and have the story exposed by people like John Walsh w/ America's most wanted.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Our lack of enforcement aginst illegal invaders in this country leed to this type of thing. One day, we will have had enough of this. If they cant get into the country they can't commit crime's here. I hope you find her, and him. Of course there will be no punishment for the hispanic that would'nt be very PC. They should all be rounded up and used as a demonstration in how the human body can conduct electricity one by one untill one of them tells where this girl is.

Fixed it for you.

Gumbo1

My daughter was brought out of Mexico this passed Fall and we are humbly grateful for everyone's support on this forum. We had to keep things quiet for several months when she was returned because it was an ongoing investigation. I cannot begin to thank all of you, the Local, State and Federal agencies involved, along with certain Mexican Military agencies. They went above and beyond in returning her to us after 99 days. I truly wish I could share more of the story, but we need to continue to maintain a low profile.

Time and therapy helps to heal all.

Again, thank you all for your support.

Sincerely, Gumbo.

If you have postings of this on other forums, please delete. In addition, if anyone you know ever looses a loved one or goes missing in Mexico, feel free to have them contact me. I have the resources and contacts to help them recover the person.

fishbum2000

Posted the news link on my FB page.
Praying for her safe return::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;

fishbum2000

OOOPS didn't read the last post. Glad she is home

JCBANJO02

Thankful she was returned to you Gumbo!! I cant imagine the feelings you went through with a child missing. Prayers sent for all of your family's healing of this situation. I hope all parties involved with taking her get punishment that is fit to the crime and not a slap on the hand.

Latest posts