Forum History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
10 year anniversary !!!!

It has been 10 years this week since we started here.

Thanks for the vision Woody....... RIP

Reactions: Dub

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Bump for some of the new folks to see....

Madsnooker

Wow, can't believe it's almost been 11 years. I have been here from the beginning. I don't post everyday and sometimes, over the years, I may not have posted for a few months at a time, but there is no doubt, this is my favorite place to visit and discuss hunting and sports.

Awesome site!!!!!:clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nuther Bumpity.
Rest In Peace Woody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Our forum's 12th anniversary is tomorrow March 21. Thanks for the vision Woody. RIP my friend.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Our forum's 12th anniversary is tomorrow March 21. Thanks for the vision Woody. RIP my friend.

couldnt have said it better.

Miss you woodrow.

whouda thunk it 12 years ago that we would be here today? well besides woody :)

hunter rich

I remember the forum looking like it did in that link...but I cannot remember how long ive been on here...stupid old age creepin up on me i guess :rolleyes:

A early Happy Birthday to Woody's...

:banana: :yeah: :banana:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I'm sure ole Woody is mighty proud of his creation. He was a great man and his legacy lives on. It's been a great 12yrs and here's too many more.......:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think about you every time I look at "Brutus" Woodrow. Still missing you but your creation thrives and lives on.:cool:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
This is the best outdoor site around. I very rarely visit any other.

Here's to many more wonderful years!

:flag: :cheers:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
This is the best outdoor site around. I very rarely visit any other.

By the way, when GON Magazine ran the site, wasn't it for their subscribers only? I've been around since the beginning and seems like I had to use my subscriber info to join back then.

Anyway, here's to many more wonderful years!

:flag: :cheers:

True, we had to be a subscriber and we had to use our actual names as screen names too.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
True, we had to be a subscriber and we had to use our actual names as screen names too.

HA! You responded very quickly! I was editing that out of my original post to keep it simple, but glad you seen my original question. Thanks for the response!

I used to save some of the threads to a floppy disk and read them on another computer that wasn't connected to the Internet. I saved a lot of threads to floppy disk back then. I doubt I still have the disks, but I will look, and if I do find them, I can take some screen shots of those old threads and post here.

:flag:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
In memory of Woody Coffee, and the 15th anniversary of Woody`s Campfire.

May the fire he built back then continue to burn bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.