mean snake was in my truck!

swamp hunter

Glad I ain,t ridin with you tommorrow morning!. You got Life Insurance? Better have the Snake Boots on . If you feel something bumping on your leg , you better stop and take a look.

opie44

:cool:Kill the snake first...see what kind it is later...that's how I roll

LOVEMYLABXS

Box it up dead or perferably alive and send to JD so he can ID it for ya. Don't tell him you're sending it he really really like a good surprise :bounce::bounce::bounce:

FX Jenkins

glad you had a 2 X 8 to drop on it !!!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
No question about it, a diamond headed copper mouth. They are indigenous to Colorado.

SneekEE

looks like a copperralttleheadedwaterkingmoccasin snake too me.

huntin_dobbs

Ha this reminds me of a snake I had in my truck!! Some time last year Kelly(bigkga69) and I were out in the yard shootin' bows and saw a very long chicken snake headed out of his chicken pen. We didnt wanna kill it so figured we'd drive it down the road (away from his chickens) and turn it loose. So Im driving, he's holding the snake and it started wrapping its tail around the bottom of the seat, soooo someone let his head go and we spend 45 minutes on the side of the road trying to get a snake out from under the truck seat without making it stink up my truck!! It sure wasnt happy, it was fun to say the least!!

bigkga69

Ha this reminds me of a snake I had in my truck!! Some time last year Kelly(bigkga69) and I were out in the yard shootin' bows and saw a very long chicken snake headed out of his chicken pen. We didnt wanna kill it so figured we'd drive it down the road (away from his chickens) and turn it loose. So Im driving, he's holding the snake and it started wrapping its tail around the bottom of the seat, soooo someone let his head go and we spend 45 minutes on the side of the road trying to get a snake out from under the truck seat without making it stink up my truck!! It sure wasnt happy, it was fun to say the least!!

it was a kingsnake about 6.5 ft long!! and he was angry with me!!

shaggybill

If you had left it in there long enough, it would have turned into this eventually. :)

59819758-IMG_1937.jpg

32727781-IMG_1948.jpg

28263655-IMG_1928.jpg

Coastie

It's a Colorado. So whats the concencus on the snake it's a what?

Non-venomous, highly protected species found only in trucks. After admitting that he killed it, he is now likely facing a bazillion dollar fine, 50 years in the pokey and 1000 lashes with a wet noodle.

boneboy96

Have you lost your mind?!?!?!?! :hair: :whip: :banginghe ::gone:

I wonder if you got pulled over the cop would ask you to roll down your window? :bounce:

Yeah...really. Who drives their snake around in a Hyundai? :rolleyes: :rofl: :whip: