Care packages

jeclif

Its us who thank you all we have to do is get it to you after that you doo all the work sooo THANK YOU A BUNCH

FESTUSHAGGIN

ok i got a bunch of pics of the stuff that i have bought and that fellow woodyites have donated. thanks guys you know who you are. I am sorry i have not mailed this yet my finances ran out and i did not have enough to ship. then another couple of woodyites came through with a check that gave me enough to ship which hopefully will do thursday. i cant mail it tomorrow because i have school. but it will hopefully get out this week. thanks again for all the help and support.

Attachments

• more robert 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 70

FESTUSHAGGIN

more goodies

Attachments

• more robert 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 37
  • more robert 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
  • more robert 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 38
  • more robert 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 34
  • more robert 008 (600 x 450).jpg
    more robert 008 (600 x 450).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 35

FESTUSHAGGIN

a big huge thank you to everyone that has helped out. i know jules and her family appreciate it, myself and my family appreciate it. I want to say that this whole thing was started because of robert but it surely is not all about him. i am working with some people in my community so that maybe this can become a little more large scale. if you have any relatives or friends that might want if nothing else just some letters we will do all that we possibly can. send me there address and we will se waht we can do. thanks again and god bless all of you. i almost forgot the school where my wife works a bunch of the students drew some pictures and wrote letters. i wanted to share a couple that came from one of the special needs classes they really touched me. thanks again

Attachments

• picforRobert2 (428 x 600).jpg
    picforRobert2 (428 x 600).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 152

Jewels64

I just don't know what to say!!!!!! I just showed Sara and Eric the pics. Yall sure know how to make a Mom cry! It is happy tears though! I know that Robert will enjoy everything there and also share with 4/3AVN of the 3rd ID!
You guys and gals are FANTASTIC!!! I don't know how to ever thank you all enough. I know you are thanking him and his buddies for their service but you are also helping this mom cope with him being gone.
We love ya all! :love:
Jewels, Eric and Sara :flag:

FESTUSHAGGIN

i just found out last night while talkin to my dad that his company will donate the shipping for the packages so i can take the money i was saving for that and go buy more stuff.

Woody52

Awesome! I know shipping costs alot to go over there. I'm sure those guys will be all over the items pictured. We take everything for granted until we lose it. They will really appreciate what's been done.

FESTUSHAGGIN

well i have had a small set back. i just talked to my dad and the company he works for told him they could not ship those packages. i was heart broken because i just went and bought more stuff with the money i had left. unfortunately it will be a little while lobger before i can mail them out. i just dont want anyone on here thinking i am squandering anything. i feel horrible cause i said i would get it out already and i havent. please be patient with me and as soon as i can i will mail everything. sorry for the delay.

Headshot

Festus,
What will it cost to ship? Send me a pm. I'll send you a donation toward the shipping. Thanks for what you have done.
Headshot

FESTUSHAGGIN

im not sure of the exact price. i will get everything boxed and weighed and i will let yall know. i just dont want anybody to think i was beggin for money or anything. my dad told me yesterday that his company would ship them for free. then he asked today and they said they wouldnt. i do appreciate everybody chippin and helpin this happen.

georgiaboy

Same here, PM SouthernClay or I with shipping costs and we will help.

FESTUSHAGGIN

i finally got the packages weighed and ready to ship. i am really sorry that i have not gotten these out yet. things have been kinda hectic on the homefront. the pacakages are gonna cost about 50 bucks for the two of them. i will cover part of thid cost but i cant afford to pay the whole amount. i am sorry for even asking for the help but i cant send it without some. any help would be appreciated and i thank everyone who has helped so far. when i set out to do this i had more time on my hands. as things have been going i havent been able to do much. i appologize if anyone is upset with me for not sending this yet. as soon as is possible i will have tehm both in the mail.

FESTUSHAGGIN

i wanted to apologize to everyone for taking so long, but i finally mailed a couple of packages yesterday. i still have some stuff so ill send some more later, nobody send anymore money, i still have plenty to cover it. i have been so busy that it took me forever to get them down to the post office. i am really sorry it took so long. thank you to everyone that sent stuff or money. i dont believe in public praise so yall know who you are. i appreciate it, i couldnt have sent them without all yer help.

Jewels64

Just talked to Robert.
When he got off work today, there was a note on his door from his 1st Sgt. telling him to come pick up these blankety blank blank boxes that came in for him and are taking up his whole office. Robert went by and 1st Sgt was not in. He is excited about getting packages. I am pretty sure some of them are the GON packages. I will let you know when he can get in and pick them up. Hopefully he will get them by tomorrow. He is excited! I am for him too. Kinda like early Christmas for him! I'll update when I know, Jewels

powerwagon

hi all,
saw this thred and thought id throw a couple things out there... I am in iraq right now, leaving soon but since ive been here in baghdad i can tell ya atleast some of the thing we look forward to in he mail... beef jerky, or even better home made jerky, cheese-its goldfish things of that nature, snacks that can be carried on partol, pringles, oreo cookies (great in the summer , they dont get mist and stale for weeks becasue of the dry air) .... also good pair of yello or clear balistic shooting glasses, stuff the army gives ya if not very comfortable on a long day

any questions feel free to ask ill be happy to answer when i can

spc abens