Haralson Co.

Devin323

We hunt in haralson co. and i was just wondering if any of you guys have had any luck yet i sure hope yall had some good luck cause im looking to get one in haralson this year. Thanks and have fun GOOD LUCK.

Devin323

I would like to know if anyone has killed a deer in haralson co so far this year or at least seen any

thank you

GeauxLSU

Devin,
I hunt north of Tallapoosa and have seen deer every trip to the club (new club) both on the club and driving to and from in the county. They are there... ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Outdoor-Writer07

Hunting in Haralson...

Haven't killed one yet this season and haven't seen very many deer on our club. Maybe this weather will cool off and get the deer moving. :shoot:

CharlesH

Not much

I've been able to go twice and i've only seen one with no shot presented, I hope to go this weekend and then on my fall break next week for about 3 days.
Phil, where do you hunt near tallapoosa, that's where i do a lot of my hunting, on hwy 100 just after Jacksonville road
Charles

GeauxLSU

CharlesH said:
Phil, where do you hunt near tallapoosa, that's where i do a lot of my hunting, on hwy 100 just after Jacksonville road
Charles
Off of Stedman Rd. Nice country....
Not real familiar with the area yet (first year) so not sure where Jax Rd. is.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Mac

Phil - Jax rd

take a left at the 4 way on steadman going South, that is Jax rd.

He hunts about two miles over at the intersection of Hwy 100 only about 3 miles from us as the crow flights

CharlesH

Dean,
I didn't realize i was that close to you guys, man i wish i could have gotten in the club, oh well maybe another time. We should all get together some time up that way and get a bite to eat. I know that Bilbo's has some pretty good BBQ and i'm hunting off of asa cash rd during bow season, cause my uncle has a club over that way.

Mac

Sounds good charles

I live in Bremen only about 3 miles from Bilbo's. I have had both of their girls in my class. When is your fall break? I am off 10-9 and 10-10.

When are you coming back this way? I would like to show you around.

DEAN

CharlesH

fall break

Dean,
Sent ya a pm