Lets see your Bobcat mounts

Public Land Prowler

Here's mine again.I'll go get a pic of my uncles tomorrow if I can for another option.

bobcat.jpg

stev

Banned
bobcat

male shot in hancock co

Last edited:

farm7729

one of my buddies has one reaching up and the paw is catching a pheasant in mid air, one of the coolest mounts ive seen

GAJoe

HPIM0108.jpg

Here's mine I got done at Woody's.
GAJoe

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Here's mine......This one was either sick or hurt because it was turning circles and couldn't stand up without falling over. I watched it for 5 minutes and then ended that.

Robert

Hunter Haven

Bruz,
Love that bobcat mount also...
lookin excellent bud...
someone did you a great job on that one!!
>Haven

Backcountry

here is mine...

Trophies005.jpg

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Bruz,
Love that bobcat mount also...
lookin excellent bud...
someone did you a great job on that one!!
>Haven

Haven,

Thanks. Mine is what I consider OK for what I paid.....about $300 with the rock base etc.... If I knew then what I know now I would search out a Taxidermist who is GREAT at the cats. It's all in the proportions and the eyes. Mine has a kind of Asian look but the man did a great job as this was one of his first cats.

Take a look at this thread and you will see what I mean........Some of these by Wildlife Artist on the 2nd page look like they are still breathing.....As the man says......Spend the extra and get a great looking mount. I know he will get my next one no matter what the cost.

Click here http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1799598/page/0/fpart/1

Robert

Hunter Haven

Haven,

Thanks. Mine is what I consider OK for what I paid.....about $300 with the rock base etc.... If I knew then what I know now I would search out a Taxidermist who is GREAT at the cats. It's all in the proportions and the eyes. Mine has a kind of Asian look but the man did a great job as this was one of his first cats.

Take a look at this thread and you will see what I mean........Some of these by Wildlife Artist on the 2nd page look like they are still breathing.....As the man says......Spend the extra and get a great looking mount. I know he will get my next one no matter what the cost.

Click here http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1799598/page/0/fpart/1

Robert

You are right... there are some great mounts!!! (I like the "other examples" they posted):rofl::rofl:

Mako22

BANNED
Kim, thanks for the advice. I like your Bostons, we raise them here in Cairo. Check out some from our last litter.
one_email.jpg

CollinsK

Love Boston's. Yours are way to cute. On your cat just make sure the guy or gal is good with the eye work it will make or break your whole mount.

Hi, Birdman nice cat is it one you showed at the GTA. Hope your girls and wife are well. We will not be able to make the winter show just way to busy in the shop but will be at the summer show.

Kim

Mako22

BANNED
Love Boston's. Yours are way to cute. On your cat just make sure the guy or gal is good with the eye work it will make or break your whole mount.

Hi, Birdman nice cat is it one you showed at the GTA. Hope your girls and wife are well. We will not be able to make the winter show just way to busy in the shop but will be at the summer show.

Kim

Here is a question for you: do some taxidermist have problems with ears on cats and maybe even on deer? I think I found one that likes to lay them back and not stand them up. I don't plan on using him even though he wants $375. I have found another fella over in Bainbridge who will mount it for $450, he has been doing it for 17 years now. I plan on going over and seeing some of his work.