Peek a Boo

KillerB

I found this entertaining and thought I might share this for entertainment. I do not think the racoons had a clue he was there.

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,391

bobby07

If you had it on video, you'd be a front runner for the trail cam contest.

bulldawgborn

I hope them coons was tough, cause they sure seem dumb!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Wish i could have seen the ending.

GTHunter007

That yote may have gotten an education about 20 seconds after that picture. You don't mess with a coon.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I hope them coons was tough, cause they sure seem dumb!

Nope those coons were not dumb at all as they are supreme rulers over coyotes. :D

I don't think that yote would mess with a coon...

You are as right as rain on your comment.

Wish i could have seen the ending.

The ending was most probably with the coyote turning away from these coons and saying thank you for NOT putting real hurting on me. :cheers:

That yote may have gotten an education about 20 seconds after that picture. You don't mess with a coon.

Yep, a coon will put a hurting so bad on a coyote that even Oral Roberts and the Pope can't help that lowly coyote !!!!

Coyotes know which animals they can attack etc and which ones NOT to mess with too. They don't want to crawl back to their den ripped and torn to pieces and be able to survive very long that way. And trust me, a coon will tear a person up just as bad. A big ole Male Coon is one of the baddest animals on the planet

He's sure thinking about it !

YEP, that coyote is thinking to himself just how lucky he is because he does NOT to even want to mess with these coons. Coons are smart and they will drown a good coon dog as well too. During my growing up years, I remember three different coon dogs being killed/drowned by coons.

KillerB

I had a video with a fox and the coons. Later the fox was limping on 3 legs. I figure the yote would be no match for the coons.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
A single boar coon is a bad you know what. Add a few more buddies to the list.... That yote wasn't looking for a fight. He was just wondering if he could get a drink without getting messed up.