New Obsession Turmoil

The Fever

Also, Hunters Friend had a pile of them a week ago. Evidently they ordered a bunch from Dennis in expectation of demand. I would give them a call. Free shipping and great folks.

rjcruiser

Wow...266 with a 50lb bow is amazing.

I know that 50 vs 70 is a lot different, but how does it feel compared to your D350?

The Fever

Wow...266 with a 50lb bow is amazing.

I know that 50 vs 70 is a lot different, but how does it feel compared to your D350?

I know bud! :cool: I am currently debating on staying at 50lbs for a long time. It's so smooth and easy to shoot.

Well, I have sold my D350 already, but I feel its far superior to the D350. However, I feel bad saying that, as so much has happened since then the D350 came out. D350 is a fine bow in its own right.

Are you still considering getting a Turmoil?

rjcruiser

I know bud! :cool: I am currently debating on staying at 50lbs for a long time. It's so smooth and easy to shoot.

Well, I have sold my D350 already, but I feel its far superior to the D350. However, I feel bad saying that, as so much has happened since then the D350 came out. D350 is a fine bow in its own right.

Are you still considering getting a Turmoil?

Always toying with the idea. Probably will be a year or two as I don't believe in buying new :)

The Fever

Always toying with the idea. Probably will be a year or two as I don't believe in buying new :)

I doubt you will find many for sale in a few years. lol Let me know when you do. :flag: