Got a deal in new boots today at bass pro

jigman29

After reading the posts here and researching online I decided to head to bp and get some new wading boots. I had decided to go with korkers or sims. I have fished the cheaper ones over the years, but anyone familiar with fishing for the wild mountain trout understand what a pair of boots go thought here. Basic boots last for years on basic streams. Busting brush and all like we do destroy most after a season or two. I was really digging the korker dark horse but wasn't sure about the cables on them. I decided to read more reviews online while the sales lady waited. When I googled them I saw an add for sierra trading post and they had the white horse for $99.00! These same boots were 179 at bp. I asked the saleslady and she assured me they would comp at the register for the exact same boot. So I went with the white horse as its the same basic boot just a different color scheme. They comped and I walked out with them at an 80 dollar savings. I am tickled to death. I just hope they live up to the hype.