Phil Steele on Vols

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
12-0 and that makes them a national title contender.

Well, 12-0 is not going to happen.. Who knew?:biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Another hot pick for the Vols!

I have had a very good pulse on UT throughout the past deade, often calling for them to finish either much higher or much loer than most folks' expectations, and doing very well on my forecasts. ... PHIL'S FORECAST: ... This is one of the top offenses in the country. ... They have 8 starters back (on defense) including both all-SEC guys and have their best defense yet under Jones. ... While they were only 9-4 [in 2015], they were basically 4 plays away from an undefeated season and playoff berth. This year they have 17 returning starters and are poised to take that next step. ... Add it all up and UT is my favorite to win the SEC East. Four of my 9 sets of power ratings are calling for 12-0 and that makes them a national title contender.

Well, I guess the other 5 had it right.. No 12-0 for the sorry Vols..

Who would have thunk it?:huh:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
::ke:::ke:

Attachments

• colonel sanders.jpg
    colonel sanders.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 199

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mercy!facepalm:

Maybe not. :biggrin2:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Rocky top
You'll never be
First in the SEC

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Another hot pick for the Vols!

I have had a very good pulse on UT throughout the past deade, often calling for them to finish either much higher or much loer than most folks' expectations, and doing very well on my forecasts. ... PHIL'S FORECAST: ... This is one of the top offenses in the country. ... They have 8 starters back (on defense) including both all-SEC guys and have their best defense yet under Jones. ... While they were only 9-4 [in 2015], they were basically 4 plays away from an undefeated season and playoff berth. This year they have 17 returning starters and are poised to take that next step. ... Add it all up and UT is my favorite to win the SEC East. Four of my 9 sets of power ratings are calling for 12-0 and that makes them a national title contender.

You sure have been quiet this offseason... :pop: