Just throwing this out there

MudDucker

Staff member
So I take it you are not disagreeing with Buck on the Vols winning it all? :pop:

Volsux winning it all .... is there enough whiskey in the world to make anyone believe that? ::ke: :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Where have I said that? The East is all I've said. If we can win the SEC, then the skies the limit

You sure have been quiet this offseason... :pop:

Browning Slayer

Where have I said that? The East is all I've said. If we can win the SEC, then the skies the limit

Well, looks like you are pointing towards that East Flag for this upcoming season.. Remember what happened last time...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mercy.

Browning Slayer

I knew this little spurt against some bottom dwellers would get the VOLS in the we are back mode.
It’s the only rain they’ve seen since their drought started.

Browning Slayer

Yeah, Butch Jones was coaching, but we beat UF and GA to go 5-0 but fell apart with 13 injuries.
East is all yours now. Like you said. Dawgs reigning the East is over and Vols will be back on top next year.

Now, what kind of facts do you have to make ANY person think the Vols will beat UGA or Florida next year?

BuckNasty83

East is all yours now. Like you said. Dawgs reigning the East is over and Vols will be back on top next year.

Now, what kind of facts do you have to make ANY person think the Vols will beat UGA or Florida next year?
Florida is another story. And I didn't say we'd be 1st, just that Ga would finish 3rd in the East ?

BuckNasty83

And now y'all have butch 2.0!!
Maybe, jury is still out. Players didn't progress under Butch and Josh Dobbs carried this team. Players and progressing under Pruitt and this staff. O line, d line, qb, lbs, dbs are all on a different level than from the start of the season

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Buck, I'd call you.a Troll but that would be insulting Trolls and the fact that you can't be trolling if you actually believe the drivel you spew and I'm afraid you actually do:eek2:

Browning Slayer

Florida is another story. And I didn't say we'd be 1st, just that Ga would finish 3rd in the East ?
Cool. That means UGA would lose to the Vols.

4 week Avatar bet?

Browning Slayer

O line, d line, qb, lbs, dbs are all on a different level than from the start of the season
A different level in a septic tank is still “in” the septic tank.

Latest posts