Marry for $$$

livetohunt

I think more men would marry for money than women. Women see rich guys as demanding and controlling. Men see a rich women as a luxury.

WayneB

I tole my 4 daughters to marry for love, but only date money.

I also burned the mattresses and broke the dinner plates of the ones who moved out.

:)

GoldDot40

Asked my wife what she'd do if I hit the lotto. She told me she'd take half and leave me. Told her she was in luck...I hit a $10 scratch-off earlier.:bounce:

Came home one day and told her to pack her luggage...I just hit the lotto jackpot. She asked if she should pack for warm or cold weather. Told her it didn't matter to me as long as she was out by midnight.:bounce:

In all seriousness...I know mine didn't marry me for money. I've always been pretty successful in every profession I took a swing at...so maybe that's it? Or maybe it's my ability to fix stuff? Or maybe it's because she knew I'd help make good looking kids?:bounce:

I'm lucky though. She's got an outstanding work ethic both at home and work. It takes a little of the burden away from feeling like the sole provider.

glynr329

I guess I really cheated myself. She is hot but lazy and mean..Oh did I mention broke. My ex said your sure don't know how to pick women. I told her she should not be so hard on herself.

shootemall

On my wedding day my wife told me it was cute how nervous i was. I told her i understand how she is calm, she's getting a great deal, but i wasn't sure.
She hit me.
Been married for double digit amount of years. We both got a good deal.

jigman29

I know a gal up here that's a real hottie. She always goes for money and has bankrupted a couple well off dudes. To me their is nothing wrong with a woman wanting a guy that's made a decent life for himself. But if she's only looking to blow his money and not build a life together then it's wrong.

LTZ25

I know a gal up here that's a real hottie. She always goes for money and has bankrupted a couple well off dudes. To me their is nothing wrong with a woman wanting a guy that's made a decent life for himself. But if she's only looking to blow his money and not build a life together then it's wrong.

I don't want any woman that just gonna blow the money and leave .

transfixer

I've tried the marrying for looks and hotness twice, if there is a next time, it will be for money ! lol

SC Hunter

My ex wife was pretty and her family had money (dad is a dr and made some really good investments) but she had no work ethic. Things didn't work out.

The girl I have been seeing for a while now is pretty, runs her own business, has amazing work ethic and puts her kids above everything else. She isn't rich but neither am I, she will be getting a ring sometime soon but she doesn't know that. Its not all about the money and she will tell you that.

sinclair1

My ex wife was pretty and her family had money (dad is a dr and made some really good investments) but she had no work ethic. Things didn't work out.

The girl I have been seeing for a while now is pretty, runs her own business, has amazing work ethic and puts her kids above everything else. She isn't rich but neither am I, she will be getting a ring sometime soon but she doesn't know that. Its not all about the money and she will tell you that.
Ron White is that you ::ke: her parents are looooaded and waiting for them to diiiiiiiie:D

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I've tried the marrying for looks and hotness twice, if there is a next time, it will be for money ! lol

i had a good friend who said the very same thing. ( he has passed away now). His 3rd wife was an attorney. I thought, well ole Larry said he was going for the $$$$ and he did.

She divorced him about a year later, and took everything he had. lol

That didn't work for Larry neither.

snookdoctor

Well, you blew that one. You know she is a regular member on here, and told us not to tell you.:rofl:

SC Hunter

Well, you blew that one. You know she is a regular member on here, and told us not to tell you.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: She doesn't much care for hunting but she may be here who knows! She's pretty slick, I came home the other day and there was a box on top of the gun safe. She says "hey baby that thing in the box needs to go in the safe after you play with it." She had gone to Barrow's with me the week before and I was looking at a Glock 43 and made the comment I really liked it. She went back up there the next day while I was working and got it. I am calling her a keeper. :flag::cheers:

snookdoctor

:rofl::rofl: She doesn't much care for hunting but she may be here who knows! She's pretty slick, I came home the other day and there was a box on top of the gun safe. She says "hey baby that thing in the box needs to go in the safe after you play with it." She had gone to Barrow's with me the week before and I was looking at a Glock 43 and made the comment I really liked it. She went back up there the next day while I was working and got it. I am calling her a keeper. :flag::cheers:

You best tie the noose fairly soon.:cheers:

Knot...not noose.:D