Bigfoot in Georgia?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have still seen no (0) bigfeets here.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
That rock on the ground and broken tree in the wilderness is undisputable proof!

Head East

as clear a richard simmons sign as you gonna get right there.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
"I know it were a bigfoot, I seen his bee-hind flexing"- guy in NC. They seen him in "Bigfoot research area 1" lol

Head East

ABC News 4 notes that there has never been a confirmed sighting of the Chupacabra.

'BIGFOOT' REPORTEDLY SPOTTED IN NORTH CAROLINA FOREST

The animal spotted in Santee is just the latest strange beast to generate buzz in the Carolinas. A group in McDowell County, North Carolina, for example, recently claimed they may have had a sighting of Bigfoot. A 'dinosaur-like-creature' was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina lake.

There is a lot of unusual activities in the Carolinas... Could be the quickening or climate change or...college football season.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just a heads up to my fellow Big Foot hunters, this last round of cold weather and snow should really have them moving in the North Georgia mountains. Nothing of significance to report in this sector, although I did get a flash of something crossing the road right about dark last night. I will be checking that spot out.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fuzzy you need to stay away from the nuclear plant. God forbid a family of bigfoots raise a family around one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have not seen anything out of bigfoot. I hope he's OK.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I heard some tree knocks the other night. I guess they are migrating south for the winter....

greg_n_clayton

Found sign of him today !! So know the area where he is hanging out !! He been nawing on the the trees and getting the ground ready for his sprang garden !! We have named him footzilla !!

Head East

I thought of B0$$ when i saw this. I’m betting B0$$ has the inside story on them bigfoots.