scent crusher

gator808

Sorry if this has already been brought up. I am looking at getting a scent crusher bag. They seem to have excellent reviews. I was wondering if any of you guys use their products and can give your input?

shdw633

I have had great success with ozone; however, I think what they sell is too expensive and build it yourself for a lot less is pretty easy, whether you get a ozone generator off ebay for about $65 and a portable closet for about $30 or just get a small ozone generator for about $45 ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/O3-Ozone-Ge...571062?hash=item2a71a9aa76:g:xeoAAOSwmLlX7M~t ) and a rubbermaid tote, then you simply run the hose to a hole in the tote and you have the same thing you would get for the $200 plus that they charge for the bag. I have the 3500 mg generator and closet so that we do all our hunting cloths at one time and we just have to grab from the closet and go.

Scent crusher

I myself read up on the reviews and decided to purchase the bag last year. I dont like waisting
Money on all the hunting gimmicks that come
Out but this one I tried . 100% satisfied with it and its simple to use .

Mako22

BANNED
I don't use any scent control and I kill deer every season; save your money and buy the wife a present instead.

gator808

Thanks guys, shdw....I thought about doing that as well. I still might. I'm not a huge fan of most of the gimmicks out there but this one seems to be worthwhile. Especially after reading up on how ozone works.

shdw633

Thanks guys, shdw....I thought about doing that as well. I still might. I'm not a huge fan of most of the gimmicks out there but this one seems to be worthwhile. Especially after reading up on how ozone works.

If you ever did it, you would never go back out in the woods again without it. You'll be shocked when you see deer walking toward you with your wind right in their face.