6.5 Creedmoor rounds

JimD

My friends killed around 10 with Hornady eld X's and M's last year. The Hornady match bullets killed much quicker for some reason than the hunting version.

deast1988

I've ran 130 Berger, 140berger, 129gr sst. I've yet to hunt with it though.

Buckstop

Have been shooting 140 berger hvld's with H4350 this summer. Haven't hunted with them yet but will try em out this fall.

lungbuster123

I got a box of the Interlock, and a box of the ELD-X. I'll probably grab something else to try also. Looking forward to shooting this round...taking my new rifle Thursday to see what it will do.

deers2ward

No I don't reload....I don't have time to shoot as much as I would like to, much less reload my own ammo. But I appreciate your useless response!:clap:

These should be pretty devastating on anything in North America short of the big bears: https://choiceammunition.com/product/6-5-creedmoor-140-grain-nosler-accubond/

I ordered some .300 Win Mag with 168 gr Barnes TTSX from them awhile back and it grouped better than the boxed ammo that Barnes puts out with the same bullet, so I definitely believe there is a value add in this company's process and that they are indeed handloading. Your name will be on the label on the end of the box.