Marietta, Woodstock, Cherokee, Cobb

boneboy96

You think they're gonna listen to me?

Ok, let's do this in about 2 weeks.

Mark your calendar for Thursday Aug 9th at 7pm
Be there or be square :biggrin2:

I've been there twice now and the shrimp and cheese grits are great. Al ate some mouth watering ribs. Great scenery compliments of KSU coeds and plenty of TVs

It will be a blast :yeah:

If only y'all could remembner...3rd Thursday of the month...that's my one chance to get together with yas. Aug 16th! :hammers:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member

Al33

For the record, it's 10:21 a.m. and I remembered to check this thread.:D Now if I just don't forget between now and 6:30ish I will be there.

grizzlyblake

I'd like to come eat with y'all but I've been working out of town and tonight will be home-cooked supper. :fine:

The only ones of y'all that I've met are Ta-ton-ka Chips and AL and it was a year or two ago in bond swamp in the middle of nowhere. :rofl:

Al33

The only ones of y'all that I've met are Ta-ton-ka Chips and AL and it was a year or two ago in bond swamp in the middle of nowhere. :rofl:

Seems like I remember you rounded the bend in a canoe and caught me straddling a log.:bounce:

I may not make it after all. Have two fella's coming this afternoon to install security cameras and not sure what time they will be done.

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
I'd like to come eat with y'all but I've been working out of town and tonight will be home-cooked supper. :fine:

Seems like I remember you rounded the bend in a canoe and caught me straddling a log.:bounce:

Hey Blake, how've you been?

I was so embarrassed that you caught my buddy doing that to the log. I've told the story but nobody believes me. Thanks for finally coming forward.:biggrin2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone coming to dinner tonight will receive a free 8" x 10" color photo of Al "straddling" that poor log.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Al33

OK, weather is going to delay the cameras 'til next week so I plan on being there.

Al33

Hey Blake, how've you been?

I was so embarrassed that you caught my buddy doing that to the log. I've told the story but nobody believes me. Thanks for finally coming forward.:biggrin2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone coming to dinner tonight will receive a free 8" x 10" color photo of Al "straddling" that poor log.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Everyone that knows you John knows you speak with forked tongue and most people know there are two sides to every story. Had grizzly and his buddy been about 5 minutes earlier that would have seen you belly hugging that log.:D Hey, that water was deep and cold.

NOYDB

BANNED
Argh, I forgot!!!

No actually I have a scheduling conflict that just came up. As much as I would like to, I'm not going to make it. Sorry.

Enjoy.