Banks county

hoochman2

Welcome to banks county markantony57. We have a 121ac family farm that we hunt,well I should say the kids hunt. We dont allow adults to hunt very much only 2 deer killed by adults in 7 years. We've not had much luck so far this season, but its just starting to get good. Hope you enjoy banks county as much as we do.

squirrell

Rubs have been few and far between. Just have started seeing a couple of good scrapes. Other than that I'm not sure there is a rut on our lease. Usually real hard to narrow down. Anybody else have that problem up here.

linefuse

It's hit or miss on our place. Saturday I saw 6 does, a spike, and a 4 pointer. But I've hunted 3 times since and haven't seen anything.

linefuse

One of the guys on our place shot a decent 8 yesterday morning at 0930. He was right behind a doe. I saw does yesterday evening but no horns.

squirrell

Okay, signs have really picked up the last two to three days. Rubs have increased and scrapes are being hammered. Have yet to see anything while in the stand, but at least for now the excitement has returned.

squirrell

Update.....as of two days ago, scrapes were still getting worn out. Yesterday, hadn't been out of my climber for a couple of minutes gathering my stuff when out of nowhere comes a doe blowing past me at about twenty yards, not far behind comes Mr. 8. Could not get a shot, hope to see him again. It is on where we are.