catfish & carp pay lakes

kwalker62

:smash:is there any catfish & carp pay lakes near carrollton .to take family to hook some nice cats.[we love carping] :fine:

mriver72

Banned
Go to Twin Lakes in Winder its on HWY 82 We catch 25 to 30 carp a day plus not to mention Big Cats if you ever want to give it a try let me know .....

big_bird

:smash:is there any catfish & carp pay lakes near carrollton .to take family to hook some nice cats.[we love carping] :fine:

man we need to hook up for some carping!

look for the ol capt. on here and you will learn more than you wanted to know about carpin around here.

mriver72

Banned
Twin lakes in winder has tournaments biggest fish sometimes the most poundage the side pot sometimes has 200.00 to 700.00 dollars so you got something to fish for (12 hours 7pm to 7am.....)

Steve78

Twin lakes in winder has tournaments biggest fish sometimes the most poundage the side pot sometimes has 200.00 to 700.00 dollars so you got something to fish for (12 hours 7pm to 7am.....)

I agree, but he said he's looking for something close to carrollton, and Winder is nowhere near Carrollton.

meherg

demooneys its located off hwy 92 near the intersection of fulton industrial and south fulton parkway about 30 min from carrollton big cats and carp to they also have tournaments with good pay outs

mriver72

Banned
I like Demooneys thats a good carp lake to also reds and lakeview in Covington are good ones ...

meherg

why don't ya go find a nice public river or lake to fish? paylakes are a joke, and not to mention unethical...

UNETHICAL is an opinion of yours bet i win more money than most weekend bass fisherman its legal and i love it
PAYLACK POT TOURNAMENTS

bassmassey

no my friend, unethical is raping our public waterways for trophy flatheads and bluecats to throw into a pond not nearly big enough to sustain them. Charge all the trailor park milwaukee light drinkin wt to stand neck to neck on the bank $10 to catch em over n over again. These fish don't belong in a pay pond.......have you ever caught them in their natural habitat?

meherg

no my friend, unethical is raping our public waterways for trophy flatheads and bluecats to throw into a pond not nearly big enough to sustain them. Charge all the trailor park milwaukee light drinkin wt to stand neck to neck on the bank $10 to catch em over n over again. These fish don't belong in a pay pond.......have you ever caught them in their natural habitat?

yes i have caught them in rivers
i dont drink milwaukee light its bud light
i live in a house but nothing wrong with a trailor
and now i really got something to talk to my friends at the lake about
and heres to you wt:cheers:

j_seph

Have to agree w/ a bass man here. I grew up fishing paylakes, heck our tournament series team name is Team Hold EM Hook which originated at Twin Lakes. We would go at noon on Friday and stay till Sunday morning. Won a lot of money and caught some good fish. On the other hand I can't begin to tell how many 10's of thousands of fish I have seen die in these paylakes. I will still go to 1 about 5 times a year if I have nothing better to do but would rather go to Lanier or Nottley and FISH for catfish. These paylakes are the reason for the laws being passed in SC,AL,TN and many other states with more on their way. Why take a 30-50 year old fish from the Tn river Miss River to be placed in a pond to probably live one year if they are lucky. There was a fish at Twin Lakes weighed 53lbs when stocked(Flathead) this fish was marked when caught (several times) the last time it weighed in the upper 30's. Why not catch you a deer, fence it in at the walmart parking lot. No difference, they are out of their environment, poor water conditions, and over fished. Paylakes are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Regardless of Milwaukee best, bud light, or crown royal most of the paylakes I have been to usually was just a place where you could go with your buddies, maybe catch a fish and get tore up. When it got to the point I can't carry my wife or kids with me due to the drunkenness and vulgarity at 90% of the paylakes I'll take em out in the boat and we might or might not catch something and have a good time regardless.

You brag about all the money you won at the paylake, There will be a tournament at Santee Cooper September 26, goes from 7:30 am Saturday till 12PM Sunday http://www.randolphs-landing.com/tour/index.htm
This is a personal invite to come up and try and win the money there. Come fish for true catfish, heck visit Ken Freemans website and give him a call and come on out to Memphis TN and fish in October. I guarantee that if you fish a few of these tournaments, you wold have a different opinon on the paylakes and how good you are.

bassmassey

no bassfisher here, my buddy coined me that name while channel cat fishin a small river up in ohio....my rods were hot that night when no one else was catchin any....if i'm not catfishin' im fishin' for bait.

Tim L

As has already been said, Demoonies in College Park is probably the nearest to Carrollton, however check with the Flying S Ranch Lake in Villa Rica (if it's still open); there may be carp there...you just asked about paylakes, but don't forget, Lake Carroll has carp too.