Hunting With the Legend, Daddy Rabbit!

mriver72

Banned
D.R. You need to let me and BigBarrow join the coalition we would fit right in..we have those same problems... LOL...

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

Larry, first thing you have to do, is get yourself a 410 shotgun!!

No one shoot anything but a 410, when hunting with us Coalition boys!

Once you get certified, with the 410 and get old and can't see like my Chauffer "Doc" you can drop down to a 28 guage, but thats it, we do not shoot those big old 20's
16/12 etc.

Just No Sporting Chance, for old Buggs!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

SouthernBeagles

Thanks for having me and Oakhill along. BTW, George sure got a kick out of seeing you with my boy Eight Ball LOL. Wished he had been there but hopefully we can get together again soon??
Tell Possum Hunter (Curtis Low) and Oyster man hello from me! :bounce:

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 2,832
Last edited:

Now Folks, Right There is A RABBIT DAWG !!

I always like to be around, good folks and good hounds, Sir

George IV, and Kool Kat are Top Shelf!

Hope she did rupture your nice little 410 double, George as I seen her trying to put more than two shells in your shotgun, even trying to Pump a double?

Those Gals. were a Hoot !

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jeff Raines

We need more posts like this.What more can you ask.Good rabbit hunting tale,good video and good pics.

Makes a feller wish he was there

I pulled this up for you N.C.

Maybe you can see what we talked about on Land Line!!

d.r.

I just wish Everyone had the Opportunity to go on a Good Rabbit hunt with Good Freinds and some Trash Proof Hounds.

Keep looking Up!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Great story and great video's too! I've never hunted rabbits with dogs but it sure makes me want to go :cool:

houndsman

enjoyed it all, i think i heard a bell or to on the dogs . up here some guys are running bells for yotes . on coondogs is that what ya'll are up too or different reason?

Yes that is why we started to running bells, to keep the coyotes off our beagles hounds, they are small and would not be a match for a big coyote!

They do work, the Coyotes can't stand them dinging!

Never have experanced any more problems since we started to running them. Had a nice male killed a few years ago by a pack of coyotes, he was running here, on my property and they got the old boy!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rabbit Town~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>?