population control

S

smessler34

005.jpgwent and sat on my deer feeder this am , went 3 for 3. hadnt shot the bow but a few times since bowseason.

these fools are $killin$$ me on corn funds. i wish some off yall would come down here and spank a few hogs. its not uncommon to have 15 or better come in to the corn. them fools will run deer off and eat til its gone.

S

smessler34

on that note im thinking about trading a hog hunt "guaranteed", for a deer hunt for my 13 yo son. doe's would be fine. the hunt would involve a 10 mile airboat ride on the st johns to the prettiest oak heads and palms youve ever seen. i would not be hunting at your place but will be sittin with my boy. pm me if you have any ideas.003.jpg

thanks.

S

smessler34

no i lease 27,000 acres in oak hill fl. we can run feeders and hunt hogs year round. i do alot of hunting on state land during archery season but we cant feed em . not that its nessecary . when the acorns are dropping the deer and hogs are there.

S

smessler34

the hunt im offering to trade is during bow season , not over a feeder. man i know were ther are a pile of hogs of the st johns river. and even better a big fat doe or buck may come stroling by.