Butts county buck killed??

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to Josh on a good 'un.

See web link below for hunt story details.

http://www.gon.com/truck-buck-entries/276972

Hunter: Josh Husak

County: Butts

Zone: North

Week: 10

Season: 2017-2018

IMG_4848-e1510614083600.jpg

IMG_4884-e1510613935134.jpg

IMG_4903-e1510613973301-375x500.jpg

:bounce:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Better watch out! According to that facebook link, he is a lover-not a fighter but has kicked a lot of rear ends....:pop:

:rofl:

Thank gawd they didn't have facebook when I was a young man. I cringe just thinking back about the clothes I wore.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Holy cow. I left a lease in butts county because there weren't any big deer:banginghe

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
That dude shot that deer on your old lease?

Not that I know of. I don't stay in touch with them anymore. Just making a general statement as butts county isn't known for producing bucks of this caliber

Buckbuster69

Oh trust me, there are some huge deer in Butts county. I know of 2 boone and crockett deer killed in butts county in last 2 years but hunter's didn't want to publish the kills due to taking a chance of people knowing them and poaching issues. They are big deer in butts county. I have a 143" 9pt on the wall and another buddy of mine killed a 147 & a 144 within 6 days 3 years ago.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Way to go man........what a Beast!!:cheers:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Oh trust me, there are some huge deer in Butts county. I know of 2 boone and crockett deer killed in butts county in last 2 years but hunter's didn't want to publish the kills due to taking a chance of people knowing them and poaching issues. They are big deer in butts county. I have a 143" 9pt on the wall and another buddy of mine killed a 147 & a 144 within 6 days 3 years ago.

I'd imagine there are some good bucks there. They're surrounded by counties that are known to produce good bucks. I hunted a tract east of Jackson off of 16 near the ingles

tvbrewster

He doesn't look very happy about killing the deer.

If I killed a buck of that caliber I have a smile pasted on my face for at least a month.