ATV GroundHog Disc Plow

Derek

Dub,

Just let me know when you want it!!!!! Got 25 sitting in my dad's shop right know waiting to be sold.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Will this setup work on a Kodiak? I don't have a receiver hitch on the back currently, I guess it requires one?
Thanks, David

Derek

PFHarris1965, you might get a discount on another one if you keep plugging it like you just did!!!! Go out and tell all your hunting buddies!!!!! That little Hog will surprise the heck out of ya, won't it!!!!!

Turkeyrama this weekend and Vegas next weekend!!!!

Derek

Yes we do, but I doubt if you will ever need replacements....the original prototype plow that we have has over 300 miles of plowing on it and the discs are holding up very well, still almost like new, few dings, but with the crap we have run over testing this thing that is great.

You are right, there are alot of other applications that we can do, but right know we just want to sell a bunch of HOGS!!!

Derek

basically we got tired of jimmy riggin old lawn mower plow sbehind our 3 wheeler and I would stand on the plow while he drove and it would beat you to death and didn't work that well. Dad went to Monroe Tufline about 5 yrs ago and told them the idea and they said when he got the prototype built to let them know.....that was about 3 yrs ago and we have been tweaking it ever since. just started trying to sell them last year. BPS just started selling them so we are hoping the word spreads quickly!!! Especially with people like you spreading the good word for us!!! LOTS OF SKEPTIC's that's for sure......had one old guy come by at a show last year and tell us he could probably do better with a teaspoon!! I thought I would laugh my butt off!!!

ZACK

For those of you who dont know, I am Derek's older brother and a small component of the Groundhog team. I am over on the West side of Atlanta in Cobb- Paulding county area. I keep 5 or 6 hogs in stock in my garage if anyone is interested in buying or looking at one on this side of town. Its a long way over to Oxford, so if ya'll want to see one in person on this side of the big A let me know. Shoot me a pm and I'll be glad to arrange to show you or sell you one.:D

Sladar

I had my doubts due to having tried many other discs with limited success. I did some calling and got a hold of one of the prototypes (only due to knowing a mutual friend, small world)

I currently am a member of a 800 acre hunt club in Wilkenson county. The land is owned by a tree company so land use restrictions and limits have to be abidded by. The area I hunt is a clear cut with about a years worth of under growth with lots of debris and stumps.

The Groundhog made me a beleiver. I was able to manuver in and around all the debri and stumps without any trouble and the fresh plot came out great. I was able to plow up about an acres worth of planting area and even plowed up a few pathways leading up to it. I did all this with my Honda Forman 400 4X4 in under 2 hours, seed and all.

After having used the Groundhog I had realised I should have used it to get to an area I aways wanted to hunt and set up a small plot area but never had the capability of getting a plow in there to get it set up. With this, I will have no trouble next year. With it being so compact and easy to hook up, I think this has a huge advanage over larger equipment and way less labor intessive. If you can get an ATV in there, you easily set up any location. Can you say "Secret Honey Hole"?

Now all I need is rain:hair:

I know what I want for Xmas this year for sure!

Sladar
Happy hunting all:cheers: