Where to purchase a gun safe in GA

shadow2

I bought mine at David's Gun Room. Great service, reasonable price. They took the time to educate me a bit on fire ratings, etc. The people at Bass Pro couldn't even show me how to get a safe open. (I like Bass Pro. But they really disappointed me that time.)

Davids Gun Room This is were i got mine as well.. They realy know what they are talking about and have a full line of liberty safes to look at. I would strongly recommend dealing with them in the future. I believe i delt with the daughter and was very impressed. Set up was great.. that had a rare thing going for them.. It is called Customer Service

xhunterx

I bought my liberty at randys pawn shop in trenton. have had it about 10 years. had a problem with the handle slipping on the shaft when opening the door. called randys, they put me in touch with liberty who promptly sent a repair upgrade package immediately. said the safe had a lifetime transferrable warranty. if i wasnt able to do the upgrade myself they would send a locksmith. i did it myself in about 10 minutes. best customer service i've ever seen from both randys pawn and liberty. like i say this safe was bought in 1999,

groundhawg

The AR Bunker Gun Store in Newnan has some great safes and good prices. See Rusty or Todd for more information or give them a call at 770-304-0138.

Bill Brown

In the Discover Mills Mall there is BPS & across the way there is the Liberty Safe Store, that is run by the same people that run David's Gun Room.

rshunter

X 's 3 or 4 on Davids Gun room. When I purchased one from him about 12 years ago it was the same story that you are hearing above. They had the best price apples to apples and great delivery, set up, and customer service.

Musket

I got both of mine at Dick's at a good price.

tommy jacobs

Davids gun room by far, He is a great guy, and has moved my safe for me twice, for a very small charge, LIBERTY SAFES IMO the best