Help finding St Simons/Jekyll Island restaurant and band

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Hello hope Y'all are doing great!

I'm gonna guess this to be 6 or 7 years ago....I may be wrong. I went on a fishing trip to St Simons/Jekyll Island area. We ate at a restaurant one night that appears to have used been an old pier or docks or something. We ate outside over the water. The food was great...all steamed and boiled if I remember right. Not much fried anything.
That night that restaurant had a live band playing outside. The band was great and played a lot of southern style rock and country blues and other music. Included in the band was a guy playing a steel guitar and a gal playing a washboard.

I'm trying to find the name of this band.
If anybody knows what the heck I'm talkin about and knows the bands name please tell me.
If anybody knows the restaurant I'm talkin about please let me know the name of it and I'll try find the bands name that way.

Thanks so much for any and all help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

JodyP

The name of that band was Honey Blue. They are no longer a band as i understand it because a few of them moved away from the area. I know marc andress, pedal steel player, is still in st simons and he fronts a band called space kittens.

Is this the band?

Last edited:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Wow that's them Honey Blue! Thanks