Info??¿???

Wormy1

Well here goes nothing, I'm looking at purchasing a havoc 1656 mst with a 37 gtr hd in the next few weeks anybody know if where I can get the best deal on price? So far I've called a place on Pickwick lake and it was 15,500! With trailer included.

rnelson5

Give Kevin Lusk a call at Copper River Marine and atleast let him give you a quote.

kevbo3333

Why that set up? havoc's mud boat is not very good in mud, and it will dent like a tin can. If you get a havoc I would recommend getting an outboard on it. Having said that 4G marine in Griffin GA is who you want to call about a havoc.

Wormy1

What would you recommend if not a havoc? I need one boat to do everything and I hunt lake Seminole, Florida coast, ga coast, bayou meto Arkansas,catahoula. I've been wanting one for past few yrs and just made a commitment to get one! I definitely want a surface drive but the boat itself I'm undecided!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
What would you recommend if not a havoc? I need one boat to do everything and I hunt lake Seminole, Florida coast, ga coast, bayou meto Arkansas,catahoula. I've been wanting one for past few yrs and just made a commitment to get one! I definitely want a surface drive but the boat itself I'm undecided!

Go with a boat matched to the motor. Gator tail....get a gator tail boat. Mud buddy.....gator trax. Or look at a custom builder and have it made to match the transom angle that your motor requires. Make sure to get .125 ga. Aluminum. .100 ain't too good for Seminole stumps.

kevbo3333

Havoc, edge, etc are not true mud boats. Sure they will run alright with a surface drive in open water but not in the mud. you want a boat with longitudinal bracing so the boat can take a beating when running in crap. If you are doing more open water with vegetation a havoc would be fine but if you plan on beating one up get a gator tail prodigy prodrive uncle J ECT.

rnelson5

Ok thanks alot will check him out! Where is he located?

He is in Monks Corner SC. Remember if you buy a new boat in GA and you live here you will be paying sales tax.