West Ga

nickruis

Im in Carroll County. Id like to plan some weekend trips with folks. I'm the only person I know that fishes out of a kayak. Like to meet some new folks to fish with.

fish hawk

Bass Master
You should get a face book account,a lot of kayak groups on there.I was a facebook hater but after deciding to get into competitive kayak fishing I didnt have a choice as the groups I fish with are only on facebook.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I'm in paulding co and i fish the local ponds and lakes. I haven't seen too many kayaks on those lakes either. I believe I've seen 3 kayaks, at different times on paradise lake in villa Rica. The rest of the lakes I've never seen any on. If you see a yellow and white pelican apex 100 angler, thats probably me. I don't get a whole lot of time on the water these days, but I'm hoping to change that. I believe I've talked myself into upgrading to a vibe yellowfin 100. I'll be getting that this fall.

P

Phillip018

I'm new in Dallas and just got my first kayak after being away from the outdoors for the last three years. I fished out of it for the first time yesterday at Lake Paradise. I'm looking for other small lakes and ponds with no big boat traffic for now. Besides Lake Paradise, Lake Acworth and the VFW on Buchanan Hwy, do you have any other places you would recommend kayak fishing? I'll bass and bream fish mostly but I'm really wanting to learn to crappie fish. Any and all advice tips, etc will be greatly appreciated.

P

Phillip018

By the way, I got the Vibe Sea Ghost 130. Flintlock I think you'll be happy with the Vibe Yellow Fin. If I was a smaller guy that's the Yak I would have gotten.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I'm new in Dallas and just got my first kayak after being away from the outdoors for the last three years. I fished out of it for the first time yesterday at Lake Paradise. I'm looking for other small lakes and ponds with no big boat traffic for now. Besides Lake Paradise, Lake Acworth and the VFW on Buchanan Hwy, do you have any other places you would recommend kayak fishing? I'll bass and bream fish mostly but I'm really wanting to learn to crappie fish. Any and all advice tips, etc will be greatly appreciated.

Lilly pad lake, I think its Sweetwater church rd. right off 61 south of New Georgia. It cost 5.00 a head to fish there, but you won't find any big boats on the water, just jon boats, canoes and kayaks.
I fish there quite a bit and have decent luck. There's actually three lakes/ponds that are some what connected.

P

Phillip018

Lilly pad lake, I think its Sweetwater church rd. right off 61 south of New Georgia. It cost 5.00 a head to fish there, but you won't find any big boats on the water, just jon boats, canoes and kayaks.
I fish there quite a bit and have decent luck. There's actually three lakes/ponds that are some what connected.

Thanks! I'll go by real soon and check it out.