Remove sight pins from a CBE 5 pin sight

doeycat1

Has anyone removed sight pins from a CBE pin sight? I have one that has 5 and it is too many. How can I remove at least 2?

Thank for all suggestions!

Hunter922

Removed and added them from Tek Hybrids a few times. Nothing big, unscrew them just be careful when pulling the fiber from the tubing not to bend or damage it you may want to put the pin back in.

BowanaLee

I'd just slide them out of the way.

Stump06

You can take em out pretty easily. Just take out the bolts on the outside of the housing and they will come out.

I would make absolutely sure that you never want them in your sight again bc they're easy too take out but that fiber optic is a PITA to get back in. May not be a bad idea to do like others said and slide them out of the way. Either way, good luck with it!

Kenetrek

Trying to set up my 5 pin TEK Hybrid Pro but for the life of me can’t figure it out. My main confusion with instructions is “sight in 30yd pin” but my confusion is at what Setting the housing and slide position should be set at when sighting in the 30 yd pin. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

deast1988

My buddy has turned a cbe hybrid into a single horizontal pin slider an it is awesome.

BowanaLee

Trying to set up my 5 pin TEK Hybrid Pro but for the life of me can’t figure it out. My main confusion with instructions is “sight in 30yd pin” but my confusion is at what Setting the housing and slide position should be set at when sighting in the 30 yd pin. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Most people use the top or 20 yd pin for the slider. Set that at the lowest position you can on your slider. Set all pins there then use the top pin for setting the slider. Just remember to move it back before shooting the fixed pins.